Size, Construction & Features
Size - 63.5cm x 57cm x 98cm
Cooking Area - 57cm (Diameter)
• Reliable & Sturdy - Great Alternative to Weber Grills
• Easy cleanup after use - Nikel-coated grates
• Simple & Practical & intuitive - Great Choice for a starter's set
• Prevents ash from flying over. Easy Cleanup - Ashcatcher to trap ash
Comes with a 1 year warranty
- Screwed-on legs ensure stability when stationary or moving it around
- Stainless steel non-rust ash bowl collects the ash and prevents it from blowing all over the outdoor area
- Curved steel edges improves durability and prevents rust on edges
- Adjustable central air intake vent controls the amount of air let in, and which can shut off the air flow to cut down the use of charcoal.
- A central air outlet ensures indirect cooking is optimal and symmetric.
- A utensil hook
- Stay-cool handle on the dome means handles stay cool enough for the human touch.
- Dome clips conveniently on the back of the bowl and legs to give proper wind protection
- Plastic utility tray and a thick steel charcoal fire grid which will not burn through and need replacing as quickly as other popular makes.